Catamaran Maxicat – If you’re in Tenerife and you want to enjoy nature, the sun and the sea, Maxicat is your pick, an extraordinary boat which gives you the possibility to approach as never before to whales and dolphins.
Its main features are the following ones:
- Ecological catamaran (sailing boat), with a maximum capacity of up to 104 people, although a maximum of 85 people is recommended to enjoy of the excursion in comfort
- Offer of shared excursions of 3 hours (from Tuesday to Sunday, with departures at 10:00, also on Monday afternoons from 15:30, also Wednesdays and Sundays at 16:30, also Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays At 13:15) or 5 hours (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 13:15, and Mondays at 10:00), the latter arriving in Masca
- Also available for private excursions (charter) from 3 to 5 hours, schedule to be arranged
- Includes whales watching, snorkeling and free bar and food (paella and fruit)
- Children which are 0-6 years can come without charge; those who are 7 to 11 years pay only 50%
- It highlights its service of collection in minibus (gratuitous) in diverse hotels of the south and even to passengers of Puerto de la Cruz
A safe choice, Maxicat is the perfect excursion to enjoy a day out with family, friends or colleagues. Find out without compromise, we are waiting for you in Musibodas!