Catamaran Tenerife Freebird – Without doubt the biggest nautical company in the Canary Islands. It puts at your disposal 3 boats, with maximum capacities of up to 80, 100 and 160 passengers respectively. With extensive experience since 1994, Freebird is a benchmark within the sector and offers a wide range of quality services.
Its main features are:
- It offers a microbus service available to its customers, which picks up groups at various points in Fañabé, Costa Adeje and Los Cristianos
- Offers shared and private excursions (charter), these last with schedule and options to agree
- The shared excursions have a duration of 3 hours or 4 and a half. The 3-hour departures are every day of the week, from 10:00 to 13:00 or from 13:00 to 16:00, and include sandwich and drink (water, wine, beer or soft drink). They can go as far as La Caleta or Playa Spaguetti are
- The outgoings of 4 and a half hours include food (paella and salad) and drink (water, wine, beer or soft drink), leaving at 13:00 and arriving to Masca
- Music type chill out on the way, and on the return depending on the group more animation is promoted, which is run by the staff of the boat
- The food is made in the boat during the sailing.
Find out without compromise, Freebird is the ultimate excursion. We are waiting for you in Musibodas!